The general activity area of packer service
- Supplying packers with engineering support on a well (delivery, installation, setting, unsetting, taking out, maintenance) for fracturing jobs, service and repair of packers
- Supplying wellhead equipment for fracturing jobs, service and repair of wellhead equipment
- Renting of packers for use in injection wells with engineering support of setting and unsetting of packers
- Supplying packers for carrying out technological operations in workover (casing pressure tests, near-wellbore treatment with acid, perforation, remedial jobs with application of packers)
- Sale of packers and other oilfield equipment also repair kits to it, with training of the client’s personnel on installation, maintenance and repair of the those equipment
Packers used by «Packer Service, LLC», allows to make guaranteed two, and on some wells three fracturing jobs without pulling packer out for maintenance.
The technology of performing fracturing jobs without pooling packer out for maintenance allows following:
- To Reduce term of putting of well on production from drilling from 28-30 days (with tree layers field development) till 12-17 days (depending on quality of performed frac job (presence of screenout in tubing and, accordingly, number of coiled tubing runs)
- To Increase responsibility of frac performed contractors for qualitative carrying out of frac job, i.e. performance of good design of frac operation and absence of not displaced send in tubing (as a rule, RCP, the most expensive in frac job);
- To Reduce requirements for coiled tubing equipmnet twice, and accordingly, reduce expenses for them;
- Ease of packers unsetting has allowed customer to refuse from expensive workover rigs “IRA” with capacity of 100 tons (at average depth of well of 3100 m and a max. angles of deviation up to 65 degrees) that also has led to considerable decrease in expenses.
Patent of RF on invention is received on given technology.