Pressure transient analysis, well logging
Logging are carried out by the standalone tools, run to well on a wire:
- Sample collection (sampler device).
- Pressure transient analysis while well intervention (enhanced oil recovery, squeeze, and dual injection)
- Measuring of Н (static), Н (dynamic), Р (bottom hole), Р (layer) and flow rate.
- Measuring of fluid movement profile and infectivity with correlation to gamma ray log/ collar locator.
- Complex log of pressure, temperatures, flow rate, liquid content, collar locator, gamma ray log and resistivity log.
- Logging by a method of steady-state flow and unsteady-state flow.
- Detection of a technical well condition and performance of “well-layer” system.