Services at the organization of dual completion
Distinctive design features of dual injection assembly configuration of «Packer Service, LLC» from competitors:
- Absence of hydraulic set packers and hydraulic disconnectors,
that considerably increases probability of equipment extraction.
- Positive experience on extraction of the given equipment — 100 % success,
extraction after 4-12 months of operation — 20 operations, result — assemblies
are completely pulled out of hole)
- Usage of specially developed press PSN type packers for dual injection assemblies,
with possibility of adjustment of setting loadings.
The given requirement is very essential to wells with the high build angles (60 degrees and more)
and azimuthal deviations (S-types wells).
- Usage of support type PS packers which have well proved at Fracturing and technological operations.
Positive sides in comparison with others Russian and import packers:
- Very high reliability
- Ease of setting
- The standard additional weight while unsetting of packer 2-3 tons over a weight of tubing,
allows to refuse from heavy workover rig, it is possible to work on А60-80
- Long term of operation even while pumping aggressive fluids (acid and fluids with sand)
(it is tested during Fracturing jobs — no failure operation time on one packer, on the average
over 3 thousand tons of proppant)
- Absence in dual injection assembly of metal centralizers which do run tools almost non removable,
in case of proppant squeezing into the annulus while in service.
- Setting during one operation — economy of installation time over 50%.
- Unification of valve equipment (i.e. slickline jobs can be done with any contractor doing slickline operations
since the valve are adapted to Russian slickline tools).
- Presence of kill valve on the top part of assembly that allows even to make at high wellhead pressure
killing the well on circulation, instead of injection to formation.
Presence of this valve allows not to reduce reservoir properties during killing before pooling out.
- 100 % trained personnel on carrying out of those jobs, experience in a petroleum industry over 10 years.
- Ownership of patents and application for the grant of a patent for usage of existing assemblies
in the Russian Federation.
The given technology is protected by the patent of the Russian Federation.