Coiled Tubing unit
- Coiled Tubing unit manufactured by NOV Hydra Rig, USA.
- Chassis — Kenworth С500.
- Date of receiving — September 2009.
- Coiled Tubing unit is designed to work at temperature range from -40°C till +40°C.
- Model — Kenworth C500
- Drive train — 6x6 with middle and rear differentials lock
- Engine — Detroit Diesel 92V8, euro 3, power — 450 HP @ 1900 RPM (Fuel consumption — 53 l/h)
- Transmission — manual
- Fuel tank capacity — two tanks 500 liters each
- Electrical equipment 24 V, two batteries 190 Am/h
- Engine preheater Webasto
- Hydraulic pumps with drive from gear box and power take-off.
- Hydraulic oil tank designed for stable system working with capacity — 378 liters (100 gallons)
- Emergency tank for BOP system — 55 liters.
- Hydraulic oil cooler.
- Hydraulic oil heater Webasto.
- Working seat for operator with window for observing RIH and POOH operations,
window equipped with protection and windshield brush, possibility to open side windows.
- Two headlights on roof of cabin, fluorescent lamp inside cabin
- Additional folding chair, heating and ventilation systems inside cabin.
- Control panel includes:
- 4 separate BOP switches
- BOP system pressure gauge
- Air pressure control, stripper pressure gauge
- Injector weight meter — 40,000 lbs snubbing force +80,000 lbs pulling force
- Pressure governor and pressure gauge for 3 injector control systems
- Pooling and snubbing speed governor.
- Injector selective brake governor
- Pressure control governor for injector chain and drum systems
- Hydraulic pressure governor for injector chain tension
- Hydraulic valve, with 4 positions for drum control
- Pressure release valve for chain tension control
- Pressure gauge for chain tension control.
- Valve for brake system.
- Two 6" pressure gauges for pump and circulation pressure, 10,000 PSI.
- Air control for engine operation and shut down.
- Pressure gauge for injector chain tension.
- Full engine control systems: tachometer, oil pressure and coolant temperature.
- Inscriptions on both English and Russian languages.
- All pressure gauges in metric or double (imperial/metric) systems.
- Temperature sensor for circulation fluid.
- Acquisition system.
- Drum has two lifting points, hydraulic actuator for lifting drum up to 10°
- Capacity of drum — 4675 meters with 38.1 mm (1 1/2") tubing.
- Base diameter 1800 mm (71").
- Model — HR660
- Max pulling capacity — 27.2 tons (60,000 lbs).
- Max snubbing capacity — 9 tons (30,000).
- Tubing sizes — from 25.4 mm to 60.33 mm (from 1" to 2 3/8")
- Speed — 0-81 m/min (0-200 ft/min)
- Injector gross weight — 4.5 tons (10,000 lbs)
All auxiliary systems are designed for standard HR660 injector.
- Type — four rams BOP stack manufactured by NOV Fidmash.
- Working pressure — 69 MPa (10,000 PSI).
- Actuator — hydraulic and manual.
- Emergency closing system in case pressure drop in hydraulic system
- Operating temperature range is from -40°С to +40°С.
- Model — National Crane
- Lifting capacity — 31.5 tons
- Max lifting capacity — 10 tons while distance from cargo 2 m.
- Max working height from base — 14.5 m.
- Number of sections — 3, min height — 4.89 m, max height — 12.09 m.
Technical parameters in PDF format can be downloaded here:
Coiled tubing unit