Technical Conference SPE «Fracturing in Russia: Experience and Prospects»
From 19 to 21 September 2016 «Packer Service, LLC» took part in the Technical Conference SPE «Fracturing in Russia: Experience and Prospects».
Participants of «Packer Service, LLC»:
They discussed areas such as:
- New methodologies in hydraulic fracturing (design, technologies, approaches);
- Multistage hydraulic fracturing in Russia;
- Multistage re-fracturing;
- Multistage hydraulic fracturing in extreme enjoinments.
«Packer Service, LLC» has taken an active part in this conference; Kamil Karimov participated in the program of committee at the conference, also there were 2 presentation from the company:
- «Alternative completion method in the horizontal wells for multistage hydraulic fracturing, Case study». Speaker — Kamil Karimov;
- «Frequent complications in multistage hydraulic fracturing, their classification and solutions». Speaker — Gennadiy Uzun.
Fracturing conference was held in Russia for the fourth time and was a record: in over 160 specialists in hydraulic fracturing from Russia attended the conference and from abroad, the conference 30 papers were given.
SPE thanked the Director General of «Packer Service, LLC» Andrej Ovsyankin for the full support of the conference.
Photo-report, a brochure, and other materials from the conference can be viewed
on the SPE site.